• Mar 2013

امراض الأشجار

في حديقتي يظهر على اأوراق الأشجار اشبه بالغبار ثم تجف الورقة ماعلاج ذلك
  • سُلاف
    مشرفة المواضيع الإسلامية
    من مؤسسين الموقع
    • Mar 2009

يستحسن إرفاق صورة لمعرفة الآفة
    فقد يكون الجفاف نتيجة موجة الغبار و تيارات الهواء الساخن التي تمر بها منطقة الشرق الأوسط حاليا
    كما يمكن ان يكون مرضا فطريا... لذلك نتمنى لو ترفقي صورة توضيحية ليستطيع الاخوة مساعدتك

تعليق

• DrareeDaync
      زراعي جديد
      • Apr 2013

Gucci Large 85th Anniversary Hobo

Gucci, the high brand in the style kingdom, is not only well known for its wonderful purses, but also for its creative and adorable very jewelry. I generally appreciate Gucci silver jewellery like necklaces, rings and bracelets. Not like the pricy purses, I can afford to pay for these modest great merchandise, which can cheer me up in my blue. I am so happy that I arrived across this Gucci Silver Necklace with Silver Cord and Bout Pendant the other day. The silver cord is not like the conventional okay solver cord that is created up of beautiful tiny rings, but in its place it is a composition of modest elliptical silver rings: some rings are smooth in area whereas the rest are with screw grains. This cord provides one a felling of energy. A further shining depth of this necklace is the instant. The two instant are in the shape of bout, which will of system remind you of the amazing ocean wind and the stress of everyday living. What value mention is that just one of the fins is made of sterling silver and the other is made of precious ebony. This necklace is 60 cm longer and priced at ?70. You should have it. Clearly, 1 of the most required women of all ages accessory these days are manner handbags. There are a substantial assortment of fashion purses that are accessible just about everywhere. You can obtain an individual that suits your persona, if you just know where by to look at. Normally, women of all ages currently have at least 3 purses to have, relying on their outfit. These quite fashionable add-ons allow any girl the possibility to be recognized and adored. As soon as you will carry a person adorable manner purse, the inclination is, your buddies, co-employees or other contacts will consult you exactly where you git that fantastic purse. What in the earth that a one purse have produced you a design or superstar carrying that new warm accessory! http://www.vyshivka.by/552648.htmlht...ss-sensibility Let us deal with it, who won't want to glance stylish and stylish when they're carrying a handbag or sporting a neat pair of boots. And what far better way to do it than with a new Franco Sarto! So who's with me? Just look at all these yummy colors and varieties! And just for more interesting, I've thrown in a number of Franco Sarto shoes. So love!broc blog We just received pursepatterns.com up and operational and it is fully loaded with purse patterns (about one,000 to decide from)! There are above 90 distinctive bag pattern designers ranging from Amy Butler to Australian designer Janelle Wind.E2 primrose blogging site I enjoy all types of handbags and certainly like possessing the selection of generating my own bags through distinctive cloth combinations and types. ?Do you enjoy to sew and are you insane about purses? This internet site is all about doing your personal handmade purses and the most up-to-date in bags clean from new designers. Locate out the best regions to get designer bags or even to rent handbags at the best prices or info about doing your private purses!E3 brynn web site Seeing that the birth of Gucci Hysteria Selection it has bought mixed critiques from handbag fashionists. Some heaped praise upon it although some seriously attacked it. Like the Hysteria Tapestry Tote, some men and women reported, he Hysteria Tapestry Tote has such a awesome seventies vibe and it certain to promote-out shortly. We adore the bag printed tapestry cloth, detachable shoulder strap, and of-the-second spirit and appear? However, it reminds me of the carpet in the eating area or a sofa at my grandma home from the incredibly 1st seeing of it. It is really hard for me to associate it with exquisite and trend Gucci bag. It capabilities off-white tapestry with black leather trim, double high handles, gold components, and metal Gucci crest in the front. I could impression that they would glance great when worn by a native African in the jungles, but it is a pity that folks who have to strive for a meal everyday should not find the money for a Gucci bag with a amount of $1.295. In the net of Bagsnob, somebody made use of the term callowags?to explain it. The term was uttered by Scarlet O?Hara mouth in Gone with the Wind. And I unexpectedly have an thought, if Scarlet O?Hara carries this bag to match her curtain dress, it must be wonderful. http://21centurymanifesto.wordpress.....com/index.php

تعليق

• ابوخضره
        مشرف عالم شبكات الري والمياة
        • Aug 2008

على وصفك او شبيه له اظن انه مرض الغبيرة -وهو مرض اكثر ما يصيب يصيب النخيل
        وبعض الاشجار وهو نوع من انواع الحلم او الاكاروس ويتم علاجه بمبيد اكاروسى او بالكبريت
        عاشت ثورة مصر الحرة
        عاش رجال ميدان التحرير

تعليق

• أسامه عباس
          !! عضوية الإمتياز !!
          • Nov 2009

اعتقد ان هذا الغبار هو المن الذى يسبب الندوة العسلية وتحدث هذه الظواهر
          والعلاج الرش اولا بالصابون البوتاسيومى فان ظهر ثانية يرش بالملاثيون ثم بالبست ميثيرين ثم الاستابلان مع اللمبادا
          sigpic

اذا مات ابن آدم انقطع عمله الا من ثلاث منهم
          علم ينتفع به
          اللهم الهمنا العلم الصحيح الذى ينتفع به

تعليق

جاري المعالجة..
          X
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢